Address: Country Women’s Association rooms; 21 Beach St, Woolgoolga NSW
Hours of operation: Wednesdays, 9:30am – 1:30pm (from tomorrow, the 3rd of June)
Referral: not required, members of the Community can attend without an appointment
Open to: people with mild to moderate respiratory symptoms
Cost: covered by Medicare
Assessment Hotline: 1300 001 956
Other points to know:
- Patients will not be seen by a GP, it is a nurse-led clinic
- Testing will be for COVID only. It is not a respiratory clinic.
- Age range for testing will be from 5-80 years
- Obviously unwell patients will be referred to their GP or Emergency Department as appropriate.
- Test results will be texted through to the patient with a copy sent to their nominated GP as per the Coffs Harbour clinic registration process. (Patients will be able to receive a text result if they register with the app, instructions provided at time of attendance at the clinic)